Monday 13 January 2014

Awards Evening

Hey Guys!

Well these last couple of weeks have been really boring for me! All I have really done is gone to school, come home, waste a few hours, then finally get back to bed. Riveting right?! One cool thing did happen last week, it was my schools prize-giving and I was nominated for an award - the Valery Allen Shield for the Instrumentalist of the Year. Its title sounds much fancier than it actually is! There aren't that many musical people at my school and I am the only one who has continued it into the second year of sixth form so the odds were in my favour. My brother is also musical and won this award 8 years ago, so now both of our names are on the same school shield, which I think is quite cute. 



I hope that you all have had a good week!
Beth      

No comments:

Post a Comment