Friday 27 December 2013

My First Blog Post :)

Hey Guys!
 
This is my first ever blog post!
 
Firstly, I guess I should tell you a little bit about myself! Hi, I'm Beth, a 17 year old student from England. I am currently in my last year of sixth form (college) and I have to say it is a massive chore! I have mocks in a month and after my results last I should really start revising pronto! So if my blogs aren't as frequent as I said it'll be due to school work and other commitments - (I'm a music student and I play the sax :)) Sorry in advance!!
 
Why have you started blogging I hear you cry?

I've decided to start this blog as I watch and read so many I thought I would give it a go for myself. I will try and come up with something interesting for you to read every few weeks, that is until I run out of things to talk about or realise my life really is as boring as I thought! I will be posting about anything that I find interesting really, that might be reviews of products I like or films or just generally what I have done that week! Please feel free to leave comments and stuff I would love hear from you guys and see if you like my blabber.
 
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment